Docs - Features
Not convinced that you should use SUIT? Check out these features before deciding:
- A cleaner syntax.
- A Rulebox which contains several sets of rules you can use to transform your template.
- Don't like the rules provided in the Rulebox? You can develop your own rules easily.
- The server-side language transforms the template. This can be useful for services where you want to allow the user to easily change the structure of the script, but do not want to allow them to execute code on your server.
- SUIT Templates look the same no matter what language translates them. We currently have versions for PHP and Python, and if we made a version for any other language (on demand), the syntax would still stay the same. Thus, if you create a project with SUIT for PHP and later decide you want to convert to Python (Which we would heavily recommend), you have one less thing to worry about.
- Unlike many alternatives where it takes several extra lines of programming to translate a template, with SUIT, you only need to call one function with two necessary parameters and one optional parameter.
- Fast and lightweight.